Mission of Rayalaseema Development Trust
- To inspire, guide and improve the competence of NPOs (Not-For-Profit) involved in the sustainable development of rural communities.
- To develop the Capacity building of CBOs to enhance their involvement and accountability in community development, leading to the empowerment of poor communities.
- To be a professional and a dynamic centre of learning and sharing experiences to strengthen action for development.
- To promote gender sensitivity and gender equality both in organizations and at the individual/community level.
Vision of Rayalaseema Development Trust
- Rural poor, especially women and persons with disabilities have the necessary knowledge, skills and capacity to control their own lives and be the main stakeholders in their development and the development of their communities.